Agreements and Partnerships
1. Animal Welfare Laboratoty – LABEA, linked to the Veterinary Medicine course of the Universidade Federal do Paraná (UFPR), for the project “Behavioral aspects related to the spatial distribution of community dogs”.
2. Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation – Embrapa, located in Concordia/SC (Embrapa Poultry and Pork), for the project “Development of poultry house models for commercial laying hens” and “Technological solutions for broiler management”.
3. Master's degree in the Graduate Program in Agricultural Engineering of the Universidade estadual do Oeste do Paraná, in Cascavel, in the Mechanization and Precision Agriculture laboratory, aiming to develop projects such as “Statistical and agronomic methods to generate management units in Precision Agriculture” and “Computing Methods to generate Management Units”.
4. Brazilian Agricultural Research Corporation – Embrapa, located in Vacaria/RS (Embrapa Grape and Wine), for the project “Management Zones applied to establish suitable places for apple production regarding fruit quality”.
5. Precision Agriculture Research Group, coordinated by the Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Supply – MAPA.
6. Cooperativa Agroindustrial Lar, aiming at research projects according to their requirements and to be funded by them.
7. Universidade Comunitária da Região de Chapecó - UNOCHAPECÓ, to co-advisor master's degree available in that institution, entitled Graduate Program in Technology and Innovation Management.
8. "Workshop on Sustainable Intensification through Precision Agriculture", an international event held in October 2017 at ESALQ/USP that brought together researchers from Brazil and Denmark, to meet a demand from the Danish consulate in Brazil, which led to the prospection of partnerships with researchers and institutions from Denmark, in particular with Aarhus University.
9. Federal Police forensics in Brasilia, to help to build of a tool for audio, video and image analysis.
10. Itaipu Technology Park, with research projects according to their requirements.
1. Institutional partnership with the University of California, Davis Campus, in the United States, through an Agreement on Technical Cooperation, published in the Official Journal of the federal government of Brazil on June 8, 2016, from 2016 to 2024.
2. Polytechnic Institute of Bragança (IPB), in Portugal, to conduct collaborative research.
3. Setubal Polytechnic Institute (IPS), in Portugal, to conduct collaborative research.
4. Maputo State University (UEM), in Mozambique, to conduct collaborative research and teacher training.
5. Catholic University of Valparaíso (PUCV), in Chile, to conduct collaborative research.
6. International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center (CIMMYT), in Mexico, to conduct collaborative research.
7. Ground Up Data Technologies, in Canada, to conduct collaborative research.
8. Neiva Technological School Foundation Jesús Oviedo Pérez (FET), in Colombia, to conduct collaborative research.